21 / 7 / 2014 2.53pm
The NHS Employers organisation is looking for a motivational leader and highly effective communicator as our new chief executive.
Do you have:
- Strong influencing and negotiating skills?
- The ability to generate confidence with a wide range of stakeholders?
- Leadership qualities to develop and motivate teams?
- The ability to prioritise and manage own workload and conflicting priorities?
- The ability to understand and work with the political and organisational sensitivities and tailor approach accordingly?
- Ability to develop strategies and tactical approaches to succeed in a complex political environment?
- The ability to identify and exploit opportunities for business development?
- The ability to make fine judgement on critical issues?
If so, we want to hear from you!
View our latest vacancy page for more details and a full job advert.