05 / 11 / 2014 2.41pm
Live twitter chat, Thursday 27 November at 8pm
NHS Employers flu fighter campaign will be guest hosting a live twitter chat with @WeNurses
to explore the uptake of the flu vaccination within the nursing community. This is a brilliant opportunity for open debate about how to increase your flu vaccination uptake, with perspectives and opinions from across the NHS.
Questions discussed will include:
• Have you had your flu vaccine?
• Why did you have it? Or why didn’t you have it?
• What challenges do nurses face in getting the vaccine and how can we resolve these challenges?
• What do you think would encourage more nurses to have the flu vaccine?
• What do you think would increase the general uptake of the flu vaccine?
• What works in your trust?
• What could you do to encourage your colleagues to be vaccinated?
More information about the discussion including links to relevant documents can be found here
. Make sure you are online at 8pm on Thursday 27 November to have your say!