01 / 12 / 2014 Midnight
The United Kingdom Foundation Programme Office (UKFPO) have published their annual report for 2014, summarising the data, placements, fill rates and outcomes of this year’s foundation programme.
The 2014 report focuses on five main areas, containing detailed statistics, graphs and other data employers may find useful for reporting and informing on their own training programmes. These areas are:
- Foundation schools – placement numbers and fill rates
- Foundation doctors – gender split, full-time / less-than-full-time numbers
- Delivering foundation training – programme matching, specialty numbers
- Outcomes and career destinations – including reasons for leaving, doctors in difficulty
- Recruitment – eligibility, methods of recruitment
The FP Annual Report 2014 can be downloaded from the UKFPO website.
Further information about the Foundation Programme and Junior doctors can be found on our website.