05 / 12 / 2014 9.24am
Five NHS trusts have recently been named in the The City and Guilds Top 100 Apprenticeship Employers list.
The list is compiled annually and features businesses that entered the National Apprenticeship Awards 2014 and were selected as having displayed the highest standards of excellence in employing apprentices.
To be included in the list is a real achievement, and gives formal recognition to those organisations who go the extra mile to help their apprentices succeed and are inspirational role models for others.
The announcement of the Top 100 Apprenticeship Employers took place at the National Apprenticeship Awards ceremony on 13 November 2014 at the Skills Show, NEC Birmingham. NHS organisations that appeared on the list were as follows:
- Cambridge University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- East Kent Hospitals University Foundation Trust
- James Paget University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- South Devon and Torbay Clinical Commissioning Group
- Wirral University Teaching Hospital NHS Trust
Apprenticeships can be an excellent way of attracting new talent, re-skilling existing staff and tackling skills shortages. Find out more about the benefits apprentices can bring to your organisation on our dedicated webpages.