22 / 1 / 2015 5.26pm
The Employers Network for Equality and Inclusion (enei) e-quality tool can help your organisation measure its performance on key areas of diversity across all of the nine protected characteristics and assesses performance in the five key areas of diversity:
- organisational commitment and leadership
- knowing your workforce
- integrating equality, diversity and inclusion
- external relations and suppliers
- organisational improvements
The tool also provides an opportunity to be open about values to staff, clients, suppliers and other key stakeholders. It can demonstrate progress made in embedding diversity in business strategy and plans, and provides a way to compare against other performance organisations.
What you will get
- e-quality detailed reports on results on each key area, together with the minimum, maximum and average scores achieved by participating organisations.
- An executive summary will be provided to enable easy presentation of the results to business leaders.
- Certification confirming you organisation’s participation and the ranking achieved.
- The best entries will also be considered for an enei award.
NHS Employers have negotiated with enei a special introductory rate of £175 to all NHS trusts. If you have any queries or would like to order the e-quality tool, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit the equality and diversity web pages to find out more about what NHS Employers is doing to help NHS organisations.