24 / 3 / 2015 8.46am
The National Apprenticeship Awards 2015 are now open for entries.
The awards challenge top apprenticeship employers and apprentices across England to come forward and show how apprenticeships have made a real difference to their organisation and careers.
This is a great opportunity for organisations to demonstrate and showcase the good work they have undertaken in making apprenticeships an integral part of recruiting good quality staff to the NHS.
The awards, run by the National Apprenticeship Service, recognise excellence in two areas:
- businesses that grow their own talent with apprenticeships
- apprentices who have made a significant contribution to their workplaces.
You can find out more about how to enter the 2015 awards and access a number of guidance documents on the National Apprenticeship Service application site. The GOV.UK website also provides an overview on the purpose of the awards scheme.
Key dates for the awards that you need to be aware of:
- 23 March - awards open for entries
- 24 March to 23 April – information workshops
- 22 May – awards close for entries
- October 2016 – regional ceremonies take place
- January 2016 – national ceremony takes place.
If you have any queries about the National Apprenticeship Awards 2015 please email ApprenticeshipAwards@sfa.bis.gov.uk.
You can also find out more about apprenticeships and how they can be used to create a flexible and skilled NHS workforce on our dedicated webpages.