Pay and Conditions Circular (M&D) 1/2015 - medical and dental pay award

SAVE ITEM
money

23 / 3 / 2015 Midnight

The new medical and dental pay and conditions circular which gives details of the 2015/16 pay award for employed doctors and dentists in the NHS has now been published.

The 2015/16 financial year is the second year of the two-year pay award that the Government announced in 2014.  Employed doctors and dentists will be eligible for an annual increase of at least 1 per cent, either through contractual pay progression, or for staff at the top of their pay scale, through a non-consolidated payment of either 1 per cent or 2 per cent of basic pay.

Download the new pay and conditions circular, or to find out more and read our FAQ document, visit our 2015/16 doctors and dentists pay award page.

Latest Tweets

Why Register?

Great reasons to register with NHS Employers

  • A personalised website
    Manage your profile and select topics of interest to you
  • Access your dashboard
    Bookmark useful content to help you quickly find what you're looking for
  • Get involved
    Contribute to our Talking Points discussions, comment on and rate our webpages
  • Keep up to date
    Receive the latest newsletters and media summaries

Sounds great, what next?

Register Now

Not now, I will register later

Log In