14 / 4 / 2015 12.45pm
The new consultancy service from Capsticks broadens the range of specialist non-legal skills to provide NHS organisations with expert support, guidance and knowledge across four main areas:
- Outsourced employee relations service - A professional and efficient outsourced employee relations service incorporating a market-leading electronic case management and tracking system.
- Managing complex investigations - A team of experienced and skilled investigators undertake HR and employee relations investigations for NHS and other organisations.
- Pay and reward flexibilities - Provide expert advice and support to trusts on all pay and reward issues.
- Change management and transition support - Support with major and minor change management projects ranging from mergers, organisational restructuring exercises to individual change management support.
The advantage of working with NHS Employers colleagues at a national policy level allows Capsticks to design early and effective solutions to new and emerging HR issues. Find a more detailed explanation of these services, how they can help and who to contact on the products and services web page.
What's coming up
Capsticks is running a series of workshops across the country on the Francis Speak up review featuring, Helene Donnelly OBE. This is followed by an event in Leeds featuring Lord Warner, reviewing the NHS landscape just prior to the election. Find out more about these and other events.
What we've done already
It's now two years since Capsticks HRA developed a strategic partnership with NHS Employers, providing support to the NHS HR community with the delivery of a range of human resources products to meet developing client needs. In these two years, NHS Employers and Capsticks have delivered more than 30 workshops with specialist lawyers and programme leads to various regional HRD and deputy networks and HPMA events on a range of contemporary HR subjects. Topics have included:
- AfC freedoms
- Duty of Candour
- Fit and Proper person
- Holiday Pay(Bear Scotland)
For more information about the other products and service Capsticks offer please take a look at their website.