24 / 4 / 2015 8.24am
From 1 April 2015, new contractual redundancy arrangements came into effect in England. These changes have been incorporated into the new Section 16 (a) (England) of the NHS terms and conditions of service handbook.
Our redundancy and frequently asked questions (FAQ) pages have been revised and updated to support employers with these new arrangements. The FAQ pages now cover the following topics:
- new contractual redundancy arrangements for England
- eligibility for contractual redundancy
- calculating contractual redundancy payments
- suitable Alternative Employment
- redundancy and maternity leave
- redundancy and retirement
- other considerations.
For further information please visit: