21 / 7 / 2015 9.30am
NHS Employers is getting ready to paint the town in rainbow colours and fly the flag of diversity on our open-top bus at this year’s Leeds Pride. For the third year in a row, the city will come together to celebrate equality, diversity and human rights.
This year is expected to be the best Leeds Pride so far, and NHS Employers wants to get more NHS employees involved than ever before. With very limited seating available on NHS Employers’ open-top bus, we are giving NHS staff the opportunity to win two exclusive seats on-board.
The decorated bus will drive along the 45 minute parade route, joining a potential crowd of 30,000 in the annual celebration of diversity and acceptance. To be in with a chance of winning, all you have to do is tweet @nhsemployers and tell us what #LeedsPride means to you.
If you don’t fancy riding on top of the bus, or you don’t win a seat this time, then we’re still encouraging you to get behind the NHS and walk behind the NHS Employers’ bus through the parade. We’ll be giving out lots of balloons, and doing some fun filming on the day – so please do get involved!
- The competition is open to all staff of the NHS.
- Winners must be available on the 2 August to attend the Leeds Pride event.
- The bus will be available from 10.30am – with no arrivals later than 1pm.
- To be in with a chance, you need to tweet what Leeds Pride means to you, to the NHS Employers’ twitter account - @nhsemployers using #LeedsPride .
- If you don’t win, please still show your support on the day by getting behind the NHS Employers bus.