17 / 9 / 2015 10.30am
This new toolkit aims to support NHS organisations to improve the staff health, wellbeing, effectiveness and productivity by providing practical, step-by-step information on how to implement the six pieces of workplace guidance from the National Institute for Health and Clinical Excellence (NICE):
- long-term sickness
- mental wellbeing
- physical activity.
Each of the above sections includes information on:
- what the NICE guidance says
- why it’s important to take action
- what national research tells us
- suggested recommendations and approaches
- a checklist of practical ways to implement the guidance
- top tips from our health and wellbeing network
- case studies, resources and useful links.
There are also sections on leadership, engagement and communication, behaviour change and evaluation.
Download the Creating healthy NHS workplaces toolkit.