21 / 10 / 2015 12.18pm
Our Freedom to Speak Up guardian map is now live, helping employers see which NHS organisations have appointed a guardian, key contact information and any associated shared learning.
As employers across the country scope their local guardian service, some organisations have been quick off the mark to identify local needs. Our close engagement with HR, senior managers and guardians over the past few months has highlighted a number of questions, so the map has been designed to help facilitate conversations, the sharing of good practice and demonstrate the fantastic work that is being done locally to improve the culture around raising concerns.
What information does the map provide?
When you click on a yellow star on the map you will find:
- the guardian's name and job title (this can vary)
- the organisation they are employed with
- a dedicated email address
- in some cases an image of the person
- their social media information (if available)
- any shared learning we have developed with them.
Visit the guardian map
and if you have any feedback, suggestions or are an employer of a guardian, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.