23 / 11 / 2015 12.59pm
Leaders from across the NHS Confederation group are featured in this year’s list of the most influential people in healthcare.
The annual list from the Health Service Journal (HSJ) highlights those in healthcare who are predicted to have the most influence in the English NHS and health policy in the coming 12 months.
Two of our chief executives and our new chair appear in the list, with Danny Mortimer rising 33 places to number 55.
Included in this year’s list are:
- Stephen Dorrell, Chair, NHS Confederation
- Andrew Cash, Deputy Chair, NHS Confederation; Chief Executive, Sheffield Teaching Hospitals
- Danny Mortimer, Chief Executive, NHS Employers
- Amanda Doyle, Co-Chair, NHS Clinical Commissioners
- Rob Webster, Chief Executive, NHS Confederation
- Steve Kell, Co-Chair, NHS Clinical Commissioners.
Read the full list and a guide to interpreting it on the HSJ website