17 / 3 / 2016 12.06pm
On Tuesday 15th March we ran our first health and wellbeing leads network webinar. We were joined by 113 people across England who joined us to find out what's happening nationally in health and wellbeing. You can catch up on the webinar on our resource page.
During the webinar, we updated attendees on the work we've been doing at NHS Employers to help improve the wellbeing of NHS staff and some of our key tools and resources. We also discussed the new Commissioning for Quality and Innovation payment (CQUIN) announced by NHS England. We were joined by Lisa Rodrigues CBE, who spoke about her work in mental health and encouraged health and wellbeing leads to think about how they can support their staff. We then had a presentation from Rachael Bailey and Lesley Smith-Payne from Blackpool Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust about how they have used the emotional wellbeing toolkit. Finally we had a presentation from Karen Murrell from Public Health England (PHE) who shared the new One You campaign and how NHS organisations can use it.
During the webinar we had lots of questions relating to the resources available, so we thought it would be helpful to provide you with a summary of the resources referred to in the presentations:
- To access the One You campaign resources, visit the PHE website.
- To read Lisa Rodrigues' blog, visit her website.
- Check out the emotional wellbeing toolkit on our webpages.
- Learn more about the NHS England healthy workforce programme on our webpages.
- Find more tools and resources to help you support your staff and achieve the CQUIN targets on our webpages.
- Read the full CQUIN and the respective guidance on the NHS England website.