06 / 4 / 2016 3.04pm
Download this month’s edition for all the latest news about OD in the NHS.
- Read our review of Do OD in 2015 and our priorities 2016.
- Gareth Evans shares his blog, 'Exploring patterns that connect'
- Access all the materials and resources from the Systems Thinking event in Manchester.
- Find out about our three OD Superstars from Lincolnshire Community Health Services NHS Trust.
- Check out diary corner to find out who we are connecting with in April.
- Do you want to develop your leadership skills? The NHS Leadership Academy share details of their Mary Seacole and Nye Bevan programmes that will help with your development.
Access your copy of the March/April issue.
If you have any questions about OD or the Do OD newsletter, please email email@example.com
Do OD is a leading workforce programme delivered by NHS Employers in partnership with the NHS Leadership Academy.