05 / 5 / 2016 3.39pm
It is now even easier to find the information you need in our new and improved employment checks web pages
HR practitioners can keep up to date on the latest NHS Employment Check Standards information, access updated guidance and download resources on the type and level of checks employers must carry out in their recruitment process.
Key improvements made
- An improved website navigation divided into the six NHS Employment Check areas.
- Updated guidance on each employment check reflecting the latest government advice and recruitment requirements. Read a summary of the changes we have made to the NHS Employment Check standards.
- Information, resources and further support grouped under each type of check to help you understand how and when a check should be conducted.
- A new resources section that collates all our case studies, good practice examples and webinars in one place.
- A refreshed FAQ section on each of the checks.
We are always striving to improve our communications and the work we do. If you have any comments or feedback on our updated web section please email email@example.com