16 / 6 / 2016 9.30am
The National Guardian's Office is running a series of regional events, aimed at senior HR managers in NHS organisations who have yet to appoint or nominate their local Freedom to Speak Up (FTSU) guardian. Trusts have been asked to nominate an FTSU guardian by 1 October 2016.
The regional events have been designed to:
- advise trusts about the recruitment process of FTSU guardians
- explain the role and purpose of FTSU guardians, the National Guardian and the National Guardian's Office
- encourage consistency in the implementation of the local guardian role
- provide an opportunity to hear from guardians already in post
- share national updates from NHS Improvement, NHS Employers and the National Guardian's Office.
Events are taking place:
- 12 July in London, Regus Victoria, 10 Greycoast Place, SW1P 1SB.
- 14 July in Newcastle, Assembly Rooms Ltd, Fenkle Street, NE1 5XU (also open to non-exec directors).
- 19 July in Birmingham , Birmingham Hippodrome Theatre, Hurst Street, B5 4TB (also open to non-exec directors).
The events will start at 12pm with lunch and finish at 4pm.
Book your place
on one of the events, or find out more about the National Guardian's Office on the Care Quality Commission website