To be eligible for membership of the Cavendish Coalition, your organisation must be:
- based within England, Wales, Scotland and/or Northern Ireland
- part of the health and social care sector
- an employer or staff representative body
- not an arm's-length body of the Department of Health or any other government department
- committed to working collaboratively to ensure a continued domestic and international pipeline of high calibre professionals and trainees in health and social care
- agree with the Statement of Purpose.
Membership applications are reviewed by the coalition's co-convenors, who have absolute discretion in deciding whether or not to admit an organisation as a member.
A full list of members can be found here.
If you meet all of the requirements, send a completed membership form to CavendishCoalition@nhsemployers.org