The Cavendish Coalition is made up of 37 health and social care organisations that are committed to the purpose of the group.
Joint statement of purpose
The statement sets out how the members of the coalition will work together in continuing to provide the best care to the communities, patients and residents that they jointly serve.
Download the full statement here.
Members of the Cavendish Coalition
- Association of Dental Groups, David Worskett, Chair
- Association of Directors of Adult Social Services, Margaret Willcox, President
- Association of Independent Healthcare Organisations, Fiona Booth, Chief Executive
- Academy of Medical Royal Colleges, Professor Dame Sue Bailey DBE FRCPsych, Chair
- Association for Real Change, Lisa Lenton, England Director
- Association of UK University Hospitals, Peter Homa CBE, Chair
- British Dental Association, Peter Ward, Chief Executive
- British Medical Association, Dr Mark Porter, Council Chair
- Care England, Professor Martin Green OBE, Chief Executive
- Care Forum Wales, Mario Kreft, Chair
- Care and Support Alliance, Vicky McDermott, Chair
- Chartered Society of Physiotherapy, Karen Middleton CBE, Chief Executive
- Council of Deans of Health, Katerina Kolyva, Chief Executive
- Mental Health Network, Rebecca Cotton, Director of Mental Health Policy
- National Association of Primary Care, Dr Nav Chana, Chairman
- National Care Association, Nadra Ahmed OBE, Chairman
- National Care Forum, Vic Rayner, Executive Director
- New NHS Alliance, Merron Simpson, Chief Executive
- NHS Clinical Commissioners, Julie Wood, Chief Executive
- NHS Confederation, Niall Dickson, Chief Executive
- NHS Employers, Daniel Mortimer, Chief Executive
- NHS European Office, Elisabetta Zanon, Director
- NHS Partners Network, David Hare, Chief Executive
- NHS Providers, Chris Hopson, Chief Executive
- Northern Ireland Confederation for Health and Social Care, Heather Moorhead, Director
- Registered Nursing Home Association, Frank Ursell, Chief Executive
- Royal College of Nursing, Janet Davies, Chief Executive & General Secretary
- Shelford Group, Sir Michael Deegan, Chair
- Skills for Care, Sharon Allen, Chief Executive
- Skills for Health, John Rogers, Chief Executive
- The Companys Chemists' Association, Nanette Kerr, Chief Executive
- The Richmond Group, Chris Askew, Chair
- The Royal College of Midwives, Professor Cathy Warwick CBE, Chief Executive
- The Welsh NHS Confederation, Vanessa Young, Director
- UNISON, Christina McAnea, Head of health
- United Kingdom Homecare Association, Bridget Warr CBE, Chief Executive
- Voluntary Organisations Disability Group, Professor Rhidian Hughes, Chief Executive
Individual participants in the coalition will continue to work with their stakeholders including the government and the NHS arm's-length bodies on matters of direct interest to those they represent.
Interested in becoming a member?
Read the membership requirements and f
ill in our membership form.