Workshops to support NHS organisations with the implementation and use of the Workforce Race Equality Standard (WRES), are taking place throughout autumn.
The workshops will be led by NHS England and focus on the introduction of the WRES and initial findings. Delegates will be able to share learning regarding implementation and use, and will be able to focus, and be guided, upon preparation for the spring 2016 WRES return.
- London (Mary Sumner House, Westminster) 2 November, 10am - 4pm
South of England:
- Crawley (The Charis Centre) 11 December, 10am - 4pm
- Bristol (Holiday Inn Bond Street) 24 November, 10am - 4pm
- Reading (Novotel, Reading Centre) 2 December, 10am - 4pm
Midlands and East of England:
- Birmingham (Novotel Birmingham City Centre) 9 November, 10am - 4pm
- Cambridge (Menzies Hotel and Golf Club) 18 November, 10am - 4pm
- Leicester (Peepul Centre) 19 November, 10am - 4pm
North of England:
- Newcastle (Castle Gate) 4 November, 10am - 4pm
- Manchester (King's House Conference Centre) 6 November, 10am - 4pm
- Leeds (Radisson Blu) 10 November, 10am - 4pm (FULLY BOOKED)