22 / 6 / 2015 Midnight
The NHS ESR Programme has a benefits calculator which could help you model and quantify the business benefits that can be realised by using ESR.
Managing workforce supply in the NHS is more of a priority than ever. Organisations who have used ESR have evidence to show that it has improved workforce efficiency, supported transition and transformation, and helped them to ensure that the right people, with the right skills are available in the right place at the right time.
Some of the benefits of using ESR, among many others include:
- removal of data duplication
- improved data quality
- a more streamlined back-office
- effective management of training and development, and associated costs
- better records of staff competencies, reporting and compliance
- support in the reduction of clinical and corporate risk.
The system can help you to more effectively plan
, recruit, and retain and improve your workforce. Find out how, by following the relevant links to our web pages.
To find out more and to access the benefits calculator from the ESR website, please click here.