29 / 3 / 2010 2.10pm
The guides, on the work of community pharmacists and GPs, were first published in 2010 and updated in 2013. They cover the following areas:
- the funding and contractual arrangements for pharmacists and GPs
- the range of clinical and administrative functions that each profession provides
- various staff roles and responsibilities
- training and qualifications
- the key national bodies
- where to get more information on each profession.
The two guides are available to download below, along with a letter sent to PCTs from NHS Employers, the PSNC and GPC, introducing the guides:
See our web pages for more details on our community pharmacy work.