07 / 10 / 2014 Midnight
The purpose of the forum is to regularly bring together the organisations that attended our Health and Wellbeing Summit in 2013, to continue to share experiences, learning, provide support and to continue to work towards the pledge commitments signed by their chief executives.
Each organisation pledged to:
- foster a culture that promotes better physical and mental health and wellbeing for staff in all workplaces used by our organisation
- work to strengthen staff engagement both in and through these endeavours
- include measures of employee health and wellbeing within Key Performance Indicators and other performance monitoring systems within our organisation
- sign up to the relevant parts of the Public Health Responsibility Deal for our staff
- exploit the relationships we have with other NHS organisations, sharing expertise and experience in ways of safeguarding and improving staff health and wellbeing.
Chair - Jennifer Gardner, programme lead for health and wellbeing, NHS Employers
Sandra Winters - NHS England
Jane Hart/Byron Currie - NHS Leadership Academy
Marion Furr/Celia Nathan-Marsh - Department of Health
Michelle Victor - Health Education England
Philippa Cooper/Karen Gularslan - Care Quality Commission
Tara Field - Monitor
Raksha Jadav - National Trust Development Authority
Tony Vickers-Byrne/Justin Varney - Public Health England
The forum will continue to come together as one network to ensure we are bringing the pledge to fruition by supporting and sharing resources and ideas around the health and wellbeing agenda.