Equal Opportunities Statement
NHS Employers is committed to eliminating discrimination and encouraging diversity amongst our workforce. Our aim is to develop working practices and create a working environment which enables staff:
- to be treated with respect and dignity;
- to be treated fairly with regard to all procedures, assessments and choices; and
- to receive encouragement to reach their full potential.
NHS Employers will therefore seek to ensure all staff are free from unlawful discrimination, victimisation or harassment on the grounds of:
- race (including ethnic origin, colour, nationality and national origin);
- gender (including sex, marital status or gender reassignment);
- disability of any kind;
- religion or belief;
- sexual orientation
- trade union activity
Our commitment applies to all aspects of employment including:
- recruitment and the advertisement of jobs;
- terms and conditions of employment;
- training, career development and promotion; and
- grievance and disciplinary procedures.
Any breach of this is considered to be gross misconduct and disciplinary action, including dismissal for serious offences, will be taken against any member of staff who does not comply.
If you would like to apply for a job please ensure that you provide sufficient information to demonstrate that you meet the level of experience in the essential criteria outlined in the person specification.
NHS Employers will guarantee an interview to candidates that declare themselves to be disabled under the Disability Discrimination Act and meet the minimum requirements of the person specification.
All applications must be received by 5.30pm on the day of the closing date. If your application is late, for whatever reason, there is no guarantee that we will be able to consider it.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are not in a position to respond to each applicant in person. Therefore, please assume that if you have not heard from us within three weeks of the closing date your application has not been successful.