NHS Employers is supporting the NHS Confederation’s new campaign, which encourages making choices that help reduce the spread of COVID-19 now that legal requirements have been lifted.
A new campaign from the NHS Confederation, #NotTooMuchTo Mask, launched on 19 July and asks the public to make five pledges to help keep COVID-19 at bay now that legal requirements are no longer in place:
1. Wear a face mask or covering, if not exempt, including where not wearing one could make someone feel unsafe.
2. Do what you can to keep indoor spaces well ventilated and opt for meeting outdoors, where possible.
3. Clean hands regularly, including before and after social contact with those outside your household.
4. Get tested, support contact-tracing measures and self-isolate when required.
5. Make sure you get both doses of the coronavirus vaccine when asked and that friends and family to do the same.
The campaign is already being supported by a large number of health and care organisations and is receiving a lot of positive support on social media.
If you would like to get involved, you can find out more and access supporting resources for social media, web and print on the campaign web page.