Our 2019 retention webinar discusses ways to improve your flexible working offer to staff and how flexible working can be used to support staff retention.
The webinar features:
- Resources to support your organisation's approach to flexible working.
- David Jackson from Twin Kingdom Consultancy speaking about the evidence of how flexible working influences staff retention.
- Charlotte North from Calderdale and Huddersfield NHS Foundation Trust speaking about how a change of culture can lead to creative offers of flexible working.
- Helen Watson from Birmingham Women’s and Children’s NHS Foundation Trust speaking about being part of the Timewise pilot looking at how flexibility in a nursing setting can be made more achievable through team-based rostering.
- Question and answer session.