18 / 08 / 2020
We have contributed to a new report on financial wellbeing in collaboration with the National Forum for Health and Wellbeing at Work and the Alliance Manchester Business School. The guide highlights how COVID-19 has amplified inequalities and exacerbated financial worries, particularly among women, young people, black and minority ethnic groups, and people with disabilities.
The report includes practical guidance to help organisations take action to support their workforce’s financial wellbeing, and covers:
- identifying the scale of the problem in your organisation
- reducing the stigma for staff to come forward
- gaining senior leadership buy-in
- developing and evaluating a financial wellbeing strategy, which becomes part of and organisation’s overall business strategy
- minimum expectations of all employers and examples of effective practice.