Staff involvement and quality improvement
14 / 07 / 2017
Healthcare research studies highlight the benefits of involving staff with quality improvement activities. This new briefing will help you to identify:
- staff involvement is an essential ingredient of a sustainable approach to quality improvement
- a range of ways in which staff can be involved in quality improvement activity
- staff involvement is an integral part of your approach
- staff need protected time and training in quality improvement techniques
- greater staff involvement will help to deliver sustainable improvements.