27 / 06 / 2018
The flu fighter team have created a new guide for social care organisations to use when planning and evaluating their flu vaccination campaigns.
The guide has been written for all staff responsible for flu campaigns in social care organisations (local councils, care homes and Clinical Commissioning Groups) and will take you through all the elements of delivering a successful staff facing flu fighter campaign in a social care setting, from planning through to delivery and evaluation.
This guide includes tips and information on:
- the reasons for getting the vaccination and the most common myths
- how to get started, even if it’s your first-year fighting flu
- how to write a campaign action plan, including what you need to consider and how to go about your campaigning
- how to communicate your campaign effectively to your staff
- how NHS Employers can help you, including where to find free resources
- evaluating your campaign and learning from your successes and challenges.