09 / 10 / 2019
Read how the Mid Yorkshire Hospitals NHS Trust recruited members of staff to become benefit champions to help improve communications and engagement around the reward package it offers to staff. The trust had concerns that certain groups of staff were not getting information through its traditional methods of intranet and email due to the fact they don't have regular access to a computer.
Find out in this case study:
- how the trust recruited the benefit champions
- what the benefit champions did and how they shared information
- the impact of recruiting the benefit champions
- the challenges the trust faced
- top tips for organisations considering recruiting benefit champions.
We have a range of products and guidance on our reward resources page. Your feedback is very important to us, so please tell us what you think about our products and resources by emailing email@example.com.