The people performance management toolkit encourages NHS managers to make time to talk about all aspects of performance with staff.
Whether you are a new or experienced people manager, the toolkit provides practical support and aims to help you develop the skills needed to deal with key management situations confidently and consistently, such as:
- How do you review performance on an ongoing basis?
- What to do if a member of your team is underperforming?
- How do you give constructive feedback?
- How can you support staff who are high achieving?
Clear, stand-alone chapters and interactive navigation around the toolkit means you can access the sections that are most relevant to you, quickly and easily.
It’s a must-read for anyone who manages staff in a healthcare setting.
Watch the 60 second video below to help ensure you get the most out of the toolkit. If you are a communications professional, use our communications pack
to help you encourage managers in your organisation to use the resource.
Please also fill out our 60 second survey and tell us what you think about the toolkit.
- We recommend you open the toolkit in Internet Explorer or download the resource and view in Acrobat Reader.
If you experience accessibility issues and would like to receive the toolkit in the format of an e-book please email firstname.lastname@example.org
. Please note, to view the e-book you will need to download an appropriate e-book reader app, for example Apple IOS iBooks or Android Google Play books.