23 / 10 / 2020
Watch the recording of our webinar and find out how T Levels and traineeships can offer an additional route of workforce supply.
Hear how Cambridge University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust successfully piloted industrial T Level placements and how Wirral Community Health and Care NHS Foundation Trust has kept apprentices on-programme during the pandemic.
- Michelle Wayt, Assistant Director, NHS Employers
- Paul Smyth, Learning and Development Manager, Wirral Community Health and Care NHS Foundation Trust
- Julia Schumann-Pratt, Work Experience and Widening Participation Project Lead, Cambridge University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
Download a copy of the webinar slides and access the application form mentioned by Julia.
Information detailed on the webinar
- Good practice when setting up T Level placement programmes including benefits and top tips.
- How to implement adaptations in response to the pandemic to ensure apprentices remain on programme.
- Topic specific question and answers provided in real time.
Find out more about T Levels in our dedicated web section. If you have any questions about the webinar, please contact email@example.com