- Amar Latif TV presenter, blind adventurer, entrepreneur
- Robin Millar Scope
- Kate Nash Purple Space
- Lady MJ Warrior Singer, writer, advocate, speaker
- Dr Hannah Barham-Brown Trainee GP and disability rights campaigner
- Diane Lightfoot Business Disability Forum
- Fletch@BSL British Sign Language song performer
Join us on 29 September 2021 for our fourth Disability Summit, a safe virtual space where staff with disabilities, leaders, managers, trade unions, HR and equality practitioners from across the health and social care sector will share their experiences of disability in the workplace.
Held in collaboration with NHS England and NHS Improvement, we will explore how to create workplaces for the future, where disabled staff feel like they belong. We will also shine a light on good practice from a variety of organisations that have successfully supported disability in the workplace.
The programme will be centred around four key themes:
- Voice - the voices of disabled staff
- Power - how to give disabled staff more control and influence in the workplace
- Advocacy - ways to support disabled people into and during employment
- Change - how to change workplaces to better meet the needs of disabled staff
Download the accessible programme below to access the full line-up of speakers.
£49 for NHS staff (including health and social care), voluntary organisations and charities
£99 for private sector organisations (including non-NHS health and care providers)
During the event we will be using live captioning and we will also have a British Sign Language interpreter. Access to the platform will be provided a week in advance and we encourage attendees to familiarise themselves beforehand.
Should you have a specific requirement or question please contact email@example.com.
Help promote the event
We would appreciate your help in communicating this event to colleagues. Please share this page and use the promotional resources below.