The Equality, Diversity and Inclusion Group (EDIG) is a national technical group of the NHS Staff Council and works to deliver the equality agenda. The EDIG works in partnership and prepares an annual work programme which is agreed by the executive of the NHS Staff Council.
You can find more information in the terms of reference.
The employer representatives who sit on the EDIG are listed below.
- Yemisi Oluyede (employer representatives chair) - Head of Workforce Health, Diversity and Equality, Royal Free London NHS Foundation Trust
- Harjit Bansal - Head of Equality and Diversity, North East London Foundation Trust (NELFT)
- Rano Bains - Head of Equality and Diversity, Coventry and Warwickshire Partnership Trust
- Dave Corbin - Head of Equality and Diversity, Dorset Healthcare University NHS Foundation Trust
- Balwinder Everitt and Michelle Dunne - EDI Managers, NHS Birmingham and Solihull Clinical Commissioning Group
- Balwinder Kaur - Equality and Inclusion Manager, Staffordshire and Stoke-on-Trent Partnership NHS Trust
- Ludlow Johnson - Equality and Diversity Manager, South Central Ambulance Service NHS Trust
- Tim Couchman - Head of Equality and Diversity, United Lincolnshire Hospitals NHS Trust
The Scottish Government, Welsh Assembly Government and the Department of Health, Social Services and Public Safety (Northern Ireland) are also represented on the Equality, Diversity and Inclusion Group.