Book on to our first webinar dedicated to end-of-life care, to hear from guest speakers who will share their knowledge and experience of this important area of healthcare.
Aimed at end-of-life care facilitators, line managers, education and training leads, and clinical staff, you will hear best practice examples of how organisations are improving end-of-life care for patients through the education and training of staff.
- gain an insight into the work that NHS Employers and Health Education England are doing to support the end-of-life care agenda
- hear from a doctor on her experience of starting end-of-life care conversations with patients
- find out why a trust was rated outstanding by the Care Quality Commission across all three of its hospital sites for its delivery of end-of-life care, and how training staff was instrumental in this
- hear from a trust that applied a flexible approach to training in end-of-life care to improve uptake of community staff
- have the opportunity to put questions to the speakers following their presentations. If you are not able to attend but would like to ask questions to the panel, you can send them to email@example.com
End-of-life care lead at Health Education England.
Dr Catherine Millington Sanders
Kingston CCG Macmillan GP and Royal College of General Practitioners and Marie Curie national clinical end-of-life care champion.
Dr Lara Alloway
Consultant in palliative medicine and clinical director of cancer services at Hampshire Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust.
Clinical lead of palliative care services, Bradford District Care NHS Foundation Trust.
How to book
Joining the webinar is easy, simply register here
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
You will need a computer with internet access, which will enable you to view the presenter's slides and submit online questions. You will also need a telephone line so that you can hear the presenters.
To ensure that you are able to join the webinar please look at our system requirement guidance.
Ensure you dial in at least 5 minutes before the session is due to start.
If you have any further questions or have problems joining the webinar then please contact us on 0844 800 5987.