This webinar will focus on the surgical care practitioner and advanced critical care practitioner roles, and the value they can add to multi-disciplinary teams working in a medical model of care.
Register to attend
Register for the webinar. After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
This webinars will:
- help you to understand the function, deployment and benefits of surgical care practitioners and advanced critical care practitioners within multidisciplinary medical models of care, demonstrating how the roles support patient care, improve continuity of care, and assist doctors to fulfil their roles
- share how surgical care practitioners and advanced critical care practitioners are currently being deployed in the NHS and how trusts have adapted and developed the roles
- explain the education and training framework for each role.
There will also be an opportunity for you to ask any questions about the roles.
Who should attend?
The webinar is primarily aimed at:
- directors of workforce
- medical directors and their deputies
- directors of postgraduate medical education
- medical education managers
- medical education leads
- medical staffing leads.
It will also be of interest to all those who play a part in workforce planning processes.
To participate you simply need a computer with internet access which will enable you to see the presenter's slides and submit online questions. You will also need a telephone line so that you can hear the presenters. To ensure that you are able to join the webinar please look at the system requirement guidance.
Please ensure you dial in 10 minutes before the session is due to start.