Join us on Wednesday 13 March 2019 in Horizon Leeds for our free of charge annual Health and Wellbeing conference sponsored by Neyber.
On the day
Network with health and wellbeing colleagues from across the country and hear the latest thinking from experts and peers in health and wellbeing. The conference will give you the opportunity to reflect on your health and wellbeing approach and support you to implement an effective health and wellbeing strategy in your organisation.
We are delighted to welcome our keynote speakers including:
- Daniel Mortimer, Chief Executive, NHS Employers
- Tom Beaumont, Public Sector Lead, Neyber
- Helen Honeyman, Head of HR Policy, products and governance, Royal Bank of Scotland
- Suzanne Banks, Chief Nurse at Sherwood Forest Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust
- Deborah Garlick, Founder and Director, Henpicked
- Thomas Nicholas, Senior Improvement Analyst, NHS Improvement
- Ben Towell, Workforce Wellbeing and Staff Support Counselling Service Manager, Mersey Care NHS Foundation Trust
- Jeanette Williams, Staff Engagement and Wellbeing Manager, East Sussex Healthcare NHS Trust
- Juliane Lang, Project Manager and Ian Tegerdine, Associate Director of the National Workforce Skills Development Unit, Tavistock and Portman
- Faye McGuinness, Head of Workplace Wellbeing Programme, Mind
- James Wilson, The Sleep Geek.
The full programme will be released soon.
Join the waiting list
This event has now fully booked, if you would like to be put on the waiting list please email email@example.com with your full name, job title, NHS organisation and email address. If a place becomes available the team will be in contact to let you know as soon as possible.
Who should attend?
The conference is for NHS members of our NHS Employers health and wellbeing network to get together, to learn from one another and hear the latest thinking from across the sector.
Exclusive free breakfast session with Salary Finance on 13 March, 9 - 9.45am, Horizon, Leeds
Join us for a free breakfast session with Salary Finance. This interactive session will show you how to build a business case for your financial wellbeing strategy, while highlighting the key steps to creating and implementing a strategy based around the unique needs of NHS employees. You will be able to book places on the breakfast session once you have completed the event registration above. Please note that places are limited for this session.
Our exhibitors have been carefully selected to help you find new solutions and practical tips. Joining us on the day will be:
For more information about health and wellbeing see our webpages.
If you have booked a place but can no longer attend please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note: there will be a cancellation fee for delegates who do not attend without prior notice. We cannot admit delegates who have not booked through our booking system.