Join us on Wednesday 13 March 2019 in Horizon Leeds for our free of charge annual Health and Wellbeing conference sponsored by Neyber.
Who should attend?
The conference is for NHS members of our NHS Employers health and wellbeing network to get together, to learn from one another and hear the latest thinking from across the sector.
Join the waiting list
This event is fully booked, if you would like to be put on the waiting list please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your full name, job title, NHS organisation and email address. If a place becomes available the team will be in contact to let you know as soon as possible.
On the day
Take a look at our online delegate guide which includes our speakers and agenda.
Exclusive free breakfast session with Salary Finance on 13 March, 9 - 9:50am Horizon, Leeds
If you have already booked your conference place we welcome you to join us for a free breakfast session with Salary Finance. This breakfast session will:
- help you understand the quantitative link between employee financial wellbeing and productivity/retention
- learn how to objectively measure and benchmark the financial wellbeing of your employees
- how you can build a comprehensive financial wellbeing strategy that meets the needs of all your employees, increases retention and improves productivity as well as engagement.
You will also hear from the HR Lead at the Northern Care Alliance of NHS Trusts on how and why they implemented a financial wellbeing initiative to address high sickness levels, cut the cost of absenteeism and recruit an additional 37 nurses with the savings achieved.
Please email email@example.com to book your place on the breakfast session. Please note that places are limited for this session.
Our exhibitors have been carefully selected to help you find new solutions and practical tips. Joining us on the day will be:
For more information about health and wellbeing see our webpages.
If you have booked a place but can no longer attend please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note:
- there will be a cancellation fee for delegates who do not attend without prior notice.
- we cannot admit delegates who have not booked through our booking system.