NHS England are facilitating a series of regional NHS Workforce Disability Equality Standard workshops, to introduce the WDES, reporting and key areas for improving the experiences of disabled staff in the NHS.
The workshops will cover:
- statistics and background information on the WDES
- the WDES in the first year of implementation
- improving your disability declaration rate
- practical steps – reporting and the WDES timetable
- discussion on each of the metrics
- involving disabled staff/networks
- involving the board
- action planning.
Who should attend?
The workshops are aimed at equality leads, human resources and organisational development leads and those with any responsibility for ensuring that the WDES is implemented within NHS trusts and foundation trusts.
Book your place
Please note this workshop is now full, please visit Eventbrite to join the waiting list.
25 February East Midlands (Lincoln)
4 March North West (Leyland)
19 March North East (Newcastle)
21 March West Midlands (Coventry)
28 March South West (Bath)
Should you have any accessibility requirements please email email@example.com.