The East Midlands NHS Employers Armed Forces Network event will take place on 14 May 2019.
The event is open to Armed Forces leads in the NHS, and those interested in the agenda, to come together and discuss how their organisation can support members of the forces community.
The event offers the opportunity for you to:
- keep up to date with the Armed Forces programme
- network, share best practice and gather tools and tips with NHS Armed Forces leads
- provide the space and time to think about your organisation’s actions on the agenda
- foster a collaborative approach with organisations in your area
- connect with military contacts and support organisations
- receive support and learning to implement improvements in being a forces friendly employer.
To book your place, please complete our booking form and we will be in touch with full joining instructions.