This webinar will focus on how you can best support staff going through the menopause in the workplace. We will be sharing good practice examples and learning so that you are better equipped to support your staff.
Register to attend
Register for the webinar and follow the instructions. After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
This webinar will:
- help you to understand more about the menopause and its effect on women at work
- share the best practice from within the NHS
- signpost you to tools and resources to help develop a menopause strategy in your organisation.
- Suzanne Banks, chief nurse from Sherwood Forest Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust to talk about how she developed and implemented a menopause strategy, so that staff going through the menopause at work were supported.
- Alex Watson, HR business partner and health and wellbeing lead from Norfolk Community Health and Care NHS Trust, who will share the practical steps they took to support their staff.
You will also have the opportunity to ask our speakers questions and share comments. Please send any questions ahead of the webinar to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Who should attend?
This webinar is primarily aimed at NHS health and wellbeing leads, HR directors and anyone who has responsibility for the health and wellbeing of NHS staff.
To participate you simply need a computer with internet access which will enable you to see the presenter's slides and submit online questions. To ensure that you can join the webinar please look at the system requirement guidance. Please ensure you dial in 10 minutes before the session is due to start.
To discuss sponsorship opportunities for the Menopause and the Workplace Webinar please email email@example.com or call 0113 306 3268.