Join us in London on Wednesday 13 November for the Health & Care Women Leaders Network annual conference.
This year’s keynote speaker will be Prerana Issar, Chief People Officer at NHS England and NHS Improvement.
Building on the International Women's Day 2019 theme of Balance is better for everyone, our conference will provide a space for inspiration, networking and practical advice.
The event will take place at etc venues, Fenchurch Street from 10am to 5pm, with exhibition and networking from 9am.
The Health & Care Women Leaders Network is delivered by NHS Employers and the NHS Confederation.
- Prerana Issar, Chief People Officer at NHS England and NHS Improvement
- Chris Blacksell, Chief Fire Officer and Chief Executive, Humberside Fire and Rescue Service
- Dawn Whittaker, Chief Fire Officer, East Sussex Fire and Rescue Service
- Professor Ruth Sealy, Exeter University Business School and author of NHS Women on Boards: 50:50 by 2020
- Amy Hobson, Chief Executive, Wellbeing Collective
- Yetunde Hofmann, Manager Director of Synchrony Development Consulting
- Paul Deemer, Head of Diversity and Inclusion, NHS Employers
- Penelope Dash, Senior Partner, McKinsey
- Kate Jarman, co-founder of FlexNHS and Director of Corporate Affairs, Milton Keynes University Hospital
- Dame Marianne Griffiths, Chief Executive, Western Sussex Hospitals
- Dr Nikita Kanani, Medical Director for Primary Care, NHS England and NHS Improvement
- Yvonne Ormston MBE, Chief Executive, Gateshead Health NHS Foundation Trust
- Siobhan Harrington, Chief Executive, Whittington Health NHS Trust
- Tracie Jolliff. Director of Inclusion, NHS Leadership Academy
Download the agenda for the day. Please note, timings and sessions may be subject to change.
Who should attend?
Senior and aspiring male and female leaders working in health and social care.
For a limited time, those buying a full price ticket will be able to bring a colleague along at half price.
To encourage our theme of balance and following feedback from last year’s conference, we will be encouraging men to attend to be included in our conversations and to help drive meaningful change.
For NHS Confederation member organisations:
- full price £199
- half price offer £99.50
For non-NHS Confederation member organisations:
- full price £249
- half price offer £124.50
For aspiring leaders, band 8d and below - £100
Bookings for this event are now closed. If you have any questions about this event, please email email@example.com.
To discuss sponsorship opportunities for the Health & Care Women Leaders Network annual conference please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0113 306 3268.
We are delighted that exhibiting at the conference will be Salad Money, ConfedExpo and Guardian jobs.