The results are in and the people have spoken... but not in a referendum or an election, but in the largest workforce survey in the world!
On Tuesday 18 February the results of the 2019 NHS Staff Survey will be released. In response, Steven Weeks, policy manager at NHS Employers, will offer expert analysis the same day via this webinar, focusing on:
- key national themes, trends and issues
- how organisations can make best use of the results
- staff experience issues covered by the survey and in particular the staff engagement related data
- a range of initiatives undertaken by other NHS organisations
- resources available to support organisations.
The survey provides a firm evidence base for action, join this webinar and access best practice and tools to take your actions forward.
During the webinar you will have an opportunity to ask questions about the survey.
Register for the webinar.