THIS EVENT HAS NOW BEEN CANCELLED
Bringing together the NHS Confederation’s annual conference and exhibition with NHS England and NHS Improvement’s Health and Care Innovation Expo, the two-day gathering in June promises to be one of the biggest health and care events in the UK.
With 2020/21 set to be a critical year in the development of system working, the conference will convene over 5,000 senior health and local government leaders, clinicians, managers and their teams to explore six topical themes:
- system integration, collaboration and partnerships
- equality, diversity and inclusion
- digital, technology and innovation
- environment and sustainability
- quality and clinical improvement
Over 150 hours of content will enable delegates to delve into the issues, share learning and stimulate debate across a range of seminars, keynote addresses, feature zones and learning theatres. Plus a lively exhibition will feature the biggest names and innovators in the sector.
Hear from the most senior leaders in health and care, including Sir Simon Stevens, chief executive of NHS England and NHS Improvement; Niall Dickson, chief executive of the NHS Confederation and Lord Adebowale, incoming chair of the NHS Confederation; and NHS England and NHS Improvement chairs Baroness Dido Harding and Lord Prior.
Main stage speakers also include:
- Prerana Issar, Chief People Officer, NHS England and NHS Improvement
- Ruth May, Chief Nursing Officer, NHS England and NHS Improvement
- Amy Edmondson, Novartis Professor of Leadership and Management at Harvard Business School
- Dr David Feinberg, Head of Google Health.