NHS Employers in partnership with NHS England and NHS Improvement are hosting a webinar to support those involved in developing their organisations Workforce Disability Equality Standard (WDES) annual report and action plans.
This webinar will:
- highlight the importance of cross-organisational leadership and robust governance
- provide tips on how to develop an effective action plan using a new guide and template
- share insights from a variety of organisations on how to develop a high-quality action plan
- offer guidance on how to involve staff networks and disabled staff in the development of actions, tasks and evaluation.
Paul Deemer, Head of Diversity and Inclusion at NHS Employers
- Chris Rowlands - Chair, Disability Pioneers and Equality and Diversity Lead, Cumbria, Northumberland, Tyne and Wear NHS Foundation Trust
- Harinder Dhaliwal - Head of Equality, Diversity and Inclusion, Derbyshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust
- Stuart Moore, Senior Project Manager, Workforce Disability Equality Standard team, NHS England and NHS Improvement
Who should attend?
Equality and diversity leads, HR professionals, disabled staff network chairs and trade union representatives
To participate you simply need a computer with internet access which will enable you to see the presenter's slides and submit online questions. To ensure that you can join the webinar please look at the system requirement guidance. Please ensure you dial in 10 minutes before the session is due to start.
Please note the webinar will have subtitles and will be recorded and published on this website shortly after the event.