Join our webinar to find out more about the NHS Employers’ resources to support you as an employer to increase the uptake of flexible working. Hear good practice examples from NHS trusts that have successfully delivered innovative ways to support their nursing staff to work more flexibly.
Following publication of the NHS People Plan for 2020/21, which has a strong focus on the importance of flexible working, this webinar will explore key enablers to help support the plan’s ambition to make flexible working the norm.
- Learn about NHS Employers’ new resources on flexible working and flexible retirement and the key themes to come out of these.
- Hear from two employers who have delivered innovative work in the flex space and have been profiled in our new resources.
- An opportunity to use the enablers in our guides to consider actions that will further increase options for your staff to work flexibly.
Who should attend?
This webinar is aimed at colleagues that have a responsibility or interest in implementing flexible working at either an organisational or systems level, including HR professionals, line managers and nurse leaders.
- Lisa Atkin, Retention Programme Lead, NHS Employers
- Kerry Eldridge, Director of People & Organisational Development, Royal Cornwall Hospitals NHS Trust
- Eleanor Devlin, Assistant HR Director, Tameside and Glossop Integrated Care NHS Foundation Trust
During the event, you will also have the opportunity to ask questions of our speakers and engage in discussions with other delegates. Please send any questions ahead of the webinar to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Register to attend
Register your details to join our virtual event. After completing your registration, you will receive a confirmation email with your joining instructions. This webinar will take place using GoToWebinar please check your system requirements to be able to join.
Save the date
We will be following up this webinar with a discussion about the topics covered in a Microsoft Teams session on October 15 from 10:30am to 12pm. An invitation will be sent to attendees after the webinar. Please save the date.