Join our webinar to find out more about how COVID-19 has changed attitudes towards flexible working and the opportunities this presents to improving access to flexible working practices across the NHS workforce.
- Learn about how COVID-19 has shifted the narrative around flexible working and what this means for the NHS workforce.
- Hear from two speakers that offer insights into new perspectives around flexible working, with a particular focus on staff in patient-facing roles.
- Discuss and consider ways to further improve access to flexible working in the aftermath of the pandemic.
Who should attend?
This webinar is aimed at colleagues that have a responsibility or interest in implementing flexible working at either an organisational or systems level, including HR professionals, line managers and nurse leaders.
- Lisa Atkin, Retention Programme Lead, NHS Employers
- Claire Campbell, Programme Director, Timewise
- Lynn Demeda, Director of Workforce Programmes, Guys and St Thomas' NHS Foundation Trust
During the event, you will also have the opportunity to ask questions of our speakers and engage in discussions with other delegates.
Please send any questions ahead of the webinar to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Register to attend
Register your details to join our virtual event. After completing your registration, you will receive a confirmation email with your joining instructions. This webinar will take place using GoToWebinar please check your system requirements to be able to join.
Save the date
We will be following up this webinar with a discussion about the topics covered in a Microsoft Teams session on October 15 from 10:30am to 12pm. An invitation will be sent to attendees after the webinar. Please save the date.