Join our webinar and learn how the Prince’s Trust can support young people in your local community to find entry-level roles and apprenticeships in the NHS.
Hear from East Lancashire Hospitals NHS Trust on its experience of recruiting young people through Prince’s Trust programmes and the key benefits for the trust.
- Hear about the different pre-employment programmes the Prince’s Trust offer.
- Learn how young people can address your skills gaps and workforce shortages.
- Get answers to any outstanding questions that you may have.
Who should attend?
This webinar is aimed at anyone with responsibility for workforce education, apprenticeships, widening participation and diversity and inclusion.
- Ruby Smith, NHS Director, The Prince’s Trust
- Gillian Cairns, Education and Workforce Lead, East Lancashire Hospitals NHS Trust
- James Maguire, Director of Estates and Facilities, East Lancashire Hospitals NHS Trust
You will also have the opportunity to ask our speakers questions and share comments during the webinar. Please send any questions ahead of the webinar to firstname.lastname@example.org
Register to attend
Register for the webinar and follow the instructions. After completing your registration you will receive a confirmation e-mail with joining instructions.