Find out the details of the agreement reached between NHS Employers and the British Medical Association, on a reformed specialty doctor and new specialist contract.
The webinar will cover:
- a high-level summary of the agreement
- timeline for implementation
- next steps that employers need to take to prepare for the implementation of the new contracts.
- Chair, Kathy McLean OBE, Management Side Co-chair, Chair, University Hospitals of Derby and Burton NHS Foundation Trust
- Beth Mason, Programme Manager, Medical Pay and Workforce, NHS Employers
- Charlotte Verity, Senior Programme Manager, Medical Pay and Workforce, NHS Employers
- Derek Thomas, Management Side, Head of Medical and Dental Workforce, The Rotherham NHS Foundation Trust
Who should attend
The webinar is for employers in the NHS only. It will be useful for colleagues at all levels in the medical directorate, HR and medical staffing teams.
How to register
Register for the webinar through our sign-up form and follow the instructions. After completing your registration, you will receive a confirmation email with joining instructions.
The webinar will take place using GoToWebinar
Can't make this webinar?
If you can't make this one we have the same webinar is running on 22 February at 12:30pm-1:30pm. Book your place.