Join this webinar to find out the detail of the agreement reached between NHS Employers and the British Medical Association on a new specialist contract.
The webinar will cover:
- generic responsibilities of a doctor in the grade
- entry criteria
- how to appoint to the role
- why employers should consider creating roles in their own organisation.
- Chair, Jeremy Orr, Head of Medical Pay and Contracts, NHS Employers
- Graham Shortland, Management Side, Consultant Paediatrician, Cardiff and Vale University Health Board
- Beth Mason, Programme Manager, Medical Pay and Workforce, NHS Employers
- Charlotte Verity, Senior Programme Manager, Medical Pay and Workforce, NHS Employers
Who should attend:
The webinar is for employers in the NHS only. It will be useful for medical and HR directors and senior NHS colleagues responsible for workforce planning.
How to register
Register for the webinar through our sign- up form and follow the instructions. After completing your registration, you will receive a confirmation email with joining instructions.
The webinar will take place using GoToWebinar.
Other SAS contract reform 2021 webinars
We are also running two webinars earlier on in the month which will provide employers with a summary of the agreement, the timeline for implementation and next steps. These are on the 22 February and repeated on 23 February.