NHS Pension Scheme flexible retirement options webinar
Join our expert panel of speakers to learn more about the most recent changes to flexible retirement options that will be introduced this year and how they can help employers retain staff and increase workforce capacity.
These changes were announced following a period of consultation by the Department of Health and Social Care.
- partial retirement for members of the 1995 Section
- the ability for staff who have taken their benefits from the 1995 Section to join the 2015 Scheme.
Who should attend this webinar
This webinar is aimed at strategic and operational NHS HR staff, workforce leaders and anyone with a specific interest in staff attraction or retention.
Please note that during this webinar we will not be able to respond to personal pension queries. Our role is to support employers in the NHS to promote the NHS Pension Scheme.
- Dale Walmsley, Partner, First Actuarial
- Charlotte White, Actuary, First Actuarial
- Andrea Hester, Deputy Director of Employment and Relations, NHS Employers
- Emma Skitt, Pensions Programme Manager, NHS Employers