Listen again to our expert panel of speakers to learn more about changes to flexible retirement options that will be introduced in 2023. Learn how they can help employers to retain staff and increase workforce capacity.
The changes were announced following a period of consultation by the Department of Health and Social Care.
The changes include:
- partial retirement for members of the 1995 Section
- the ability for staff who have taken their benefits from the 1995 Section to join the 2015 Scheme.
This webinar is aimed at strategic and operational NHS HR staff, workforce leaders and anyone with a specific interest in staff attraction or retention.
- Rachel Jones, head of pensions, NHS Employers
- Lauren Baxter, programme manager, NHS Employers
- Emma Skitt, programme manager, NHS Employers